Seacoast Commerce Bank offers preferred banking programs for 1031 Exchange Companies. We have a dedicated team of bankers with the expertise and experience in providing the products and services that the 1031 Exchange industry has come to expect and need.
1031 Exchange Services
- Competitive Earnings Credit Rates on both Segregated Account Structure and 1031 Trust Account Structure
- Use of Qualified Escrow Agreements
- Online Banking and Cash Management Services
- Competitive Interest Rates on Money Market Accounts and Business Interest Accounts
- Choice of multiple statements for both you and your client
- Joint Marketing Agreement
- FDIC Insured to at least $250,000
For Information on 1031 Exchange Banking please contact:
Senior Vice President
Business Development Officer
For your security, do not use email to initiate financial transactions or send sensitive or private information, such as your account numbers, passwords or social security numbers.