Seacoast Commerce Bank has the Small Business Administration (SBA) Program to help your business grow. We have a team of seasoned SBA professionals that can assist you in obtaining financing. Our specialty is providing financing for a small business that is looking to purchase, construct, improve or refinance a building for their business.
Buying a building provides many advantages as shown below:
- Provides stability in your business by stabilizing rent expense
- Provides tax advantages for the business owner
- Allows for appreciation and possible retirement vehicle for the business owner
Our team has the expertise and over 150 years of collective experience to guide you through the SBA process quickly without the "red-tape" or "hassle". We are a Preferred Lender with the SBA. This means we have delegated credit authority and can make a decision on the loan request quickly. The SBA Program provides many advantages; however, you must select the right lender to avoid the pitfalls and obstacles. Seacoast Commerce Bank is the right lender and we look forward to working with you.
Benefits of Seacoast Commerce Bank SBA Loan:
- Up to 90% loan to value on multi or limited use properties
- Up to 83% loan to value on special purpose properties (includes flagged motels/hotels, national or regionally branded gas stations/c-stores, and car washes)
- Small business to occupy as little as 51% of the building
- Financing of $100,000 to $5,000,000
- 25-year fully amortized term
- Competitive rates
- Financing for the purchase, improvement, refinance and construction of commercial real estate
- All types of properties (no retirement facilities)
- Loan fundings in as little as 30 days!
Contact your local SBA Business Development Officer and they will begin working on your financing needs. They will do all of the work and professionally work with your advisors to complete your transaction very quickly and without the "red tape"!